The High Wycombe Methodist Circuit was originally created in 1815 from at least 5 churches in the Oxford Circuit. Over the years, churches have come and gone, until there are now 9 active churches in the Wye Valley area. The High Wycombe Circuit is part of the Northampton Methodist District. There is a link to their website on the Links page.
The High Wycombe Methodist Circuit’s role is to affirm and support the life of the local Churches in worship, mission, service and discipleship.
This month we say goodbye to Rev Singa Vunipola who is moving to London. Next month we welcome Rev Georgina Bondzi-Simpson, who will be in pastoral charge of Wesley and The Avenue
High Wycombe Methodist Circuit